Monday, June 8, 2009

Nervous, Nervous, but still managable, thanks be to God.

Hi everyone,

this will be a quick post. Tomorrow, Tuesday, 9th June 2009. I will be having a competition, it's the Holiday Inn Virtuoso Competition, an event created by the Holiday Inn, Brisbane and the University of Queensland. The top three teams of this course (subject) will be fighting for the first prize.

As most of you know, I'm not much of the achiever to want to be the first in anything or excel in school results. However, I've never wanted to win anything this badly before. So obviously I am really nervous cause alot is at stake. Pride. Actually, the only thing at stake is pride. Hahaha... Pride, seriously, I hate that word. Pride on oneself is the downfall of men. Another post for another time.

Anyway, I just prayed to God, and read the Bible, book of Job in particular. Gave me a clearer mind and ease my nervousness. Wish me luck everyone. Ciaoz!

No comments: