Friday, June 12, 2009

1 more month to SG, and Brisbane's freaking cold!!!

Yeah it's true, its bloody cold here in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. The sunshine state. It's really not suppose to be cold here but bloody hell, everyone is freezing our butts off. Hairul and I are still continuing with our no heater for as long as we hold out. I'm wearing a t-shirt, long sleeve t-shirt, jumper, track pants, two socks and my fingers are cold from typing. Well, then again, it is an experience to be overseas and enjoy (or suffer) the cold weather.

So one more month to my final return to Singapore. The darkside clouds the future. Or more like the economic downturn. Hahaha... I'm not too worried lah just so you guys know, I know God will take care of me, so yeah. And I'm coming back to the hotel industry, so exciting! I can't wait to be back in the hotel meeting people and making sure guests enjoy their stay in Singapore.

And exams are around the corner, 8 days from now, I will be a free man with no exams to study for. Hehehe... As usual, motivation is hard to come by so I hope it comes in time in order for me to do well for my subjects. Just another short post, no interesting stories that I've come across at the moment, but good things need to wait one.

*Oh, I think the fact that Blogging allows me to fulfill a part of me that wants to be a columnist, maybe someday when I can crap more interesting stuff on a daily basis, I might be able to do it! Cheers everyone and happy weekends!*

No comments: