Sunday, August 23, 2009

Quick Update

Hello Hello, its a Sunday todae (Aussie accent style), good dae everyone! It wasn't a good saturday for me cause I was bed ridden for the whole day, down with high fever, throat infection, flu, running nose and headache. Damn...

Anyway, been watching lots of TV recently, or at least just Saturday, the new channel OKTO is really quite good! I mean I watch alot of cartoon, deep down I am still such a sucker for cartoons. However, apart from that, in the evening, there are quite a couple of good programmes on.

Oh, and I had a short video cam session with Hairul, Ziyang, Yenwei & Shan the other day. Hairul exclaimed that my face become rounder! Hmmph! Anyway, being sick now, I can't eat much so hopefully I'll lose some weight. :)

So yeah, quick update for this week, nothing else interesting happened this week, so take care everyone! See you UQ People soon, I really miss you all! (Then again, maybe I just miss Brisbane, HAHAHA)

No comments: