Monday, September 14, 2009

I think I want to write a book.

I often boast to Julynn that I think I want to write a book. But I often am not sure what exactly do I want to write. In fact, in the first place, why do I want to write a book? Is it, an avenue which I can earn money, something to leave a piece of me in this world before I leave, or just satisfying the curiousity of how writing a book will be.

As I was showering, by the way, inspirations often happen when I shower, I started thinking of what type of books I would write. The following are what I thought, in no order of preference:

1. Fantasy Novel, one with dragons, elves, dwarves and the normally weaker, but stronger willed humans.

2. Inspirational Piece / Biography, based on my experience growing up, things I have learnt and encountered.

3. Singaporean Hospitality, this would take some time to do, probably till I'm 40 years old or so. My take on the industry and the type of people we are. I don't even mind if it becomes a reading textbook for universities or something!

So yeah, those are the aspirations at the moment. I can't say I'm leaning on to anyone of them, it depends on the mood. In fact, I think I should write a book called "I think I want to write a book" TM, just in case someone steals the idea, and just write the journey of how writing a book is. Crazy I know but oh well, what the hell right. Suggestions please everyone. Thank you!

At the moment, I'm a little hungry, kind of on a diet at the moment, not eating too much cause I wanna reduce the belly fat, so mainly eating healthily. More fruits though not more vegetables. As most of you should know, I hate VEGETABLES! Mum used to forced me to eat it, and I couldn't swallow it, it made me feel like vomitting and I would stop eating dinner. I think from then on, they decided to let me be. Apart from having a round belly, I turned alright. :)

Come to think of it, Sunday morning, Julynn and I headed to the Yishun Mac at Sembawang Road (with a drive thru) and saw this boy eating 1 big breakfast AND 1 fillet o fish. In the defense of the kid, I think the portions are getting smaller, and it was a Sunday! Everyone deserves a good treat like that. I wonder if he added on a Milo Ice.

Crap, now I'm really hungry. There is baked beans and luncheon meat and nissin cup noodles at home. Gosh! Which should I go? Do I need to count the calories? By the way I had a bowl of honey stars and milk (low fat) this morning, does that count? Ok I'm just running these thoughts cause I'm a little hungry.

Since I mentioned my belly a couple of times already, let me talk a little about it. I've always had a belly for like the longest time, and when I went to the army, I was pretty sure and rather hopeful that I would lose it. But nope, even NS was not able to trim my belly, see how tough it is! I guess its alot of reasons, the food that I eat, the beer that I have drank and the fact that I hate sit ups and core exercises. Yuck! So this time, I want to at least get one layer off, (you know when you sit down your belly folds and you have layers). One's going off. Why you ask me?

A multitude of reasons. Firstly, I can't jump standing broad jump for nuts, always fail, and I want to get a Gold cause its $400!!! Secondly, my suit looks really bad cause its fitting and my belly area bloats! Lastly, I just always wanted to at least have a firm looking core, I'm not even asking to see any abs!

And I think I have written abit too much for this post, everyone will feel tired reading it. So till the next time. Miss you everyone! Sorry that I can't meet all of you much cause of work, so please forgive me! Ciaos!!! XOXO

No comments: